The Adora-Bull Terrier Virtual Adoption program is slightly different to that of our sponsorship program. Many of our supporters and followers can’t adopt in real life, either because they already have bullies, or their homes are not suitable to keep pets. This program is a way to contribute, help, interact and get to know the breed without actually owning one. All you need to do is choose a bullie in our care, complete the virtual adoption form, pay the once off virtual adoption fee of R500, and you are done. We send you a virtual adoption certificate, and we make sure your name goes up on your bullies kennel. You will receive regular letters, greeting cards, updates and photos of your virtual adopted bullie. You are also more than welcome to come visit your bullie, or send him/her parcels. Please note only one virtual adopter per bullie.
The Adora-Bull Terrier sponsorship program is very basic. We have over 50 dogs in our care, all you need to do is choose a bullie. Complete the sponsorship form, and “VOILA”, you’re good to go. To sponsor a bullie is R250 per month, and the funds go towards the bullie of your choice’s personal care such as vet costs, blankets, toys, bowls etc. We also put up a sponsorship board at the kennels. Our sponsors are the first to know when their bullie gets adopted. We also send you regular photos of your bullie. You are also more than welcome to come meet him/her anytime you want. One bullie can have more than one sponsor.
Click on the links below
What is MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet?
MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet is South Africa’s biggest community support programme which raises funds for schools and charities in order to improve education and social development. MySchool allows anyone to raise funds for their favourite school or charity. It really is so easy!
Apply for a MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card today. It is free to you. Swipe your card at retailers across the country every time you shop. The store will donate a percentage of your purchase to your selected beneficiary, on your behalf.
How does MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet work?
- Get a free card online or simply phone 0860 100 445. You can also get a card at any Woolworths store.
- Nominate your school or charity as the beneficiary.
- Swipe your card whenever you make a purchase at any partner store (these include Woolworths, Engen Quikshops, Toys R Us, Waltons, Reggie’s, kalahari.com, Power24 and more).
- The partner will donate a percentage of your purchases to your beneficiary!
Benefits of having a MySchool Card:
- Raise funds without it costing you a cent!
- Receive exclusive discounts from selected partners, such as WRewards at Woolworths & Special offers from partner. You can find the latest special offers for cardholders here.
- Receive a monthly statement via email showing you transactions and how much your beneficiary has raised.
- You can use your card at over 1 500 different stores. Find the partner stores in your area
Contact MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet:
Apply for Your MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet Card It’s free! Get the card and get swiping to make a difference. Or call 0860 100 445 to apply.
Find local partners in your area Shop at supporting partners in order to generate funds for your beneficiary.
Every Swipe Counts!
Our Wish List
We rely fully on donations and funding from the public to take care of our Bullies.
We have volunteers all over the country who are able to assist with the collection of donations and the delivery of the goods to our kennels whether collecting, transporting or via post and packaging.
Below is a list of items we use daily:
- Blankets – new or 2nd hand
- Dog beds or kennels – new or 2nd hand
- Any type of dry dog food
- Tins of dog food
- Tin openers
- Dog treats and / or biscuits
- Peanut butter
- Sturdy Dog toys
- Chemicals – to clean the kennels surfaces (F10, Jays Fluid, Domestic, Pine Gel etc.)
- Poop scoops
- Cotton wool
- Hand sanitizer
- Dog bowls
- Old towels
- Baby plastic splash pools (shells) for the summer
- Plastic tubs for the occasional Bullie baths
- Plastic containers – big or small to store food and keep safe from rodents
- Pad locks/carabiner clips – to secure kennels
- Collars – for large and medium size dogs (We prefer the rogz fanbelt Large collars as we have found they work best for our breed)
- Leashes – for large dogs (We prefer the rogz multipurpose lead)
- Step-in harnesses
As we are always making improvements to the kennels, we would also appreciate donations of building material – mesh, gum poles, bricks, cement or paint.
We also have a convenient Takealot Wishlist available. Unfortunately we don’t have the option to link there directly,
but we can mail it to you if you would like. Please complete the form below and we will get back to you asap.
Please send me the Takealot Wishlist:
Don’t clean out that garage before speaking to us!! Whether you want to donate (second hand or new), towards our Charity Market.
For more info contact Ann Magnus: email@example.com
All our merchandise can be viewed on our Adora-Bull Shop Facebook page:
You also don’t need to be just a Bull Terrier mom or dad to order goods from us, we can customize and personalize any of our goods into any breed.
Adorabull Terrier Rescue
Account no: 1110947801
Branch: Clearwater 182505(00)
RefLplease add a detailed reference)
SMS “Donate Bully”
To 40580 to Donate R20
To 48748 to Donate R10
Valid for all SA Networks
Free minutes do not apply
A Special Thank You To Our Sponsors
Get In Touch With Us
Adorabull Terrier Rescue,
Nedbank, Current Account: 111 094 7801
Branch: Clearwater 18250500, Ref – Rescue
Find Us On Facebook, Instagram or Twitter